Captain Data: pictures, videos and job openings
Check out Captain Data: workspace photos, videos and job openings. Captain Data is a no-code data automation platform designed for operations teams: our mission is to enable anyone to extract, enrich and integrate web data. The company helps mid to large organizations crafting the best process fo...
Frequently Asked Questions
- The founding team comes from an engineering background (French) with a strong focus in product development
- We like difficult challenges and we believe there’s no technical problem we can’t solve
- You’ll be joining a very fast paced company with a strong growth
- We’re fast learners and doers, everything we do is to get better at what we love
We do for everyone - except for internships & apprenticeships (
alternance in French).
Our main office is in Paris, le Marais - 55 rue des Francs-Bourgeois 75004.
Our team is based all around France 🙂
Captain Data has no boundaries, we're recruiting anywhere in France at the moment.
Some employees are fully remote, some like to come once a month, some more often, some are based in Paris.
Everything is up to you when it comes to remote working.
The only thing we ask is for you to come 3 days each month in our offices in Paris.
We do speak English - with our french accent, ofc 😅
We'd love having you on board, we're looking for native speakers especially for Sales & Marketing roles.
- We don't like meetings - the only required meet is a 30min meet on Monday morning with the whole team
- We have a strong knowledge-sharing culture, meaning that everything we do has to be written down because it conveys so much more than notes here and there
- We highly value transparency and feedback, as we like to “do better” and work in a sane environment
Mainly your experience related to the job you're applying for.
Motivation & fit with the position.
We don't care at all: we value your experience and attitude so much more than the school you've gratuaded.
Actually, we might not even notice which school you attended.
- The first phone call will tell us if you're a good fit and motivated enough - don't lay out all your cards right away, but you should get us excited about working with you.
- The "technical" interview, i.e. related to the specifics of each position will mainly be a conversation (yes, even for developers)
- For the product demo, you'll often think you don't have to do anything before-hand. Wrong. You have to dig the product. Like, really dig. If you don't do it now, we'll think you're not interested.
- The final interview is somewhat more "relaxed": we'll talk about management, your hobbies, what you like/dislike about other companies, we'll talk about $$ and validate the proposition we'll send you.
- Apply directly on Welcome To the Jungle
- Phone/Visio interview
- Technical interview
- Product demo
- Final meeting with team / founders
- Proposition & validation call 2 to 3 days after the final meet 🎉
Job and internship opportunities - Captain Data
Captain Data is hiring new talent! Check out all their job and internship listings, and apply online. Captain Data is a no-code data automation platform designed for operations teams: our mission is to enable anyone to extract, enrich and integrate web data. The company helps mid to large organiz...