Your mission is to be working on our automation API.
This is a full-time position, based in Paris (FR), or remote.
This job has been tailored for you if… 🦄
- you're proficient with NodeJS (10+)
- you speak Python to enhance our micro-services architecture
- you're perfectly comfortable with code architecture, design patterns etc.
- driven, motivated & very pro-active
- you have a lot of experience developing & integrating APIs
We are meant to work together if you are… 👪
- extremely advanced developing with NodeJS and its modules
- completely autonomous and willing to make the extra-mile to own the framework
- in love with automation - you can't stand doing the same thing over and over again
- capable to understand our product vision for the next years and implement/lead development
What you'll be working on... 🔥
- developing new features like HTTP/API wrappers, industrialized integration’s connectors, etc.
- maintaining & refactoring the code constantly
- API architecture
- CI/CD using Gitlab
- automated testing using Captain Data and other tools
- Apply here
- 30min call with our CEO, Guillaume
- 1h live tech tests with our CTO, Mathieu
- 1h live product demo with our CSO, Marc
- Final catch-up with the team 🍻